My Library Account
Use My Library Account to manage your library transactions.
Use My Library Account to
- Check your loans (including Interlibrary Loan items) and dates due.
- Check for any items requested from you.
- Renew items (except for Interlibrary Loan items).
- View requests placed and awaiting pick-up.
- View and pay any fines and fees, or view blocks on your account.
- Check your email and postal address (Students: this will show your Student email address, not any redirected address).
You can access My Library Account via
- The Library website.
- Self-issue machines (where available).
- The Library mobile application (this version differs somewhat from the web version).
Keep your contact information up to date to ensure you receive Library notices and avoid fines.
- The Library emails your notices to your Student email address (username @aucklanduni.ac.nz).
- To redirect your EC email to your preferred email address, follow the instructions on the Student email website. Library staff are not able to change the Student email address for you.
- Note that My Library Account always displays your Student email address, even when you have set up a redirect.
- Keep all your contact information up to date on Student Services Online.
- You may ask to have notices posted instead of being emailed. Contact the Library to request this.
- The Library emails your notices to your campus email address.
- Staff may ask to receive notices at another email address, or to have notices posted. To request changes, Contact Lending Services.
- Keep all your personal information up to date via the University staff intranet.
- Contact the Library to inform us of changes in your contact information.
For queries regarding My Library Account or updating your library contact information, visit the lending desk at one of our Libraries or contact us:
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 88043