Requesting items available at a library on another campus.
- If the Catalogue shows that an item is Available at another campus or at Off-Campus Storage, you may place a Request via the Catalogue. You must be logged in to see the Request options.
- Use the Catalogue to locate the record of the item you want, click on the Find in Library tab and select the appropriate Request option.
- You may request a copy of an article or book chapter from an item available at another campus or at Off-Campus Storage to be emailed to you, by clicking on the Get part link. Note that copyright conditions apply. Tick the box and enter details (page numbers etc) in the Comment field.
- You can only request delivery of an item which is located on another campus. It is not possible to request items located in the same library as your pickup location or between the City Campus libraries (Architecture, Davis Law, Engineering, Fine Arts, General, and Music). Choose the Get item link to request an item.
- Allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
- If you require items urgently, we recommend that you travel to the relevant library in person (except for Off-Campus Storage).
If you are registered with the Flexible Service, you can place a Request for home delivery using the Home delivery pickup location. Note that only registered Flexible patrons are given this option for pickup location.
You can have books delivered to the Newmarket Campus and use the delivery service to return books to the City Campus.
- You may request one article from a specific issue of a journal at any one time, or two articles from the same journal issue if they are on the same topic.
- You may only request items for University of Auckland research, teaching or study purposes.
Intercampus request contacts
For queries regarding intercampus requests, visit the lending desk at one of our Libraries or contact:
Inter Campus Library Delivery Service Supervisor
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 88405