Research Outputs support
The Library's Research Support Services team works with staff and postgraduate students to support the use of technology and systems to record and store research outputs and sources of data about research impact.
We provide staff and postgraduate students assistance with the following:
- General use of the Research Outputs system where you can manage Publications/Creative works and Professional Activities.
- Adding publications using the automated search of databases such as Web of Science and Scopus.
- Importing data files from EndNote, RefWorks, and library databases like EBSCOHost.
- Data entry for creative work items and unpublished material such as theses.
- Uploading, archiving and storing full text copies of publications and creative works for public access.
- Information and support on depositing digital copies of recently completed PhD and masters theses.