General and technical information about major elements, issues, opinions and key studies on information systems, as well as cross-references to related subjects.
The 10 major topic areas covered are:
- Theories, methodologies, and foundations
- Hardware and software
- Database design and utilization
- Data communications, the Internet, and electronic commerce
- Social, legal, organizational, and international issues
- Systems analysis and design
- Office automation and end-user computing
- Management support systems
- Artificial intelligence
Uses the ScienceDirect platform.
Encyclopedia of Information Systems is related to 3 subjects. Explore these subjects to find other useful databases.