New Zealand public companies including investment profiles, trading summaries, tearsheets, index constituents, adjusted share prices, charts, event and price sensitive announcements, substantial shareholder data, share allotments.
NZX Company Research offers an expanded database, which includes delisted New Zealand companies and some real time price data, charting and sector information.
Advanced search tools include:
* Announcements search as well as today's announcements
* Directors, officers
* Live data
* Index constituents
* Auditor fees (Professionals section)
* Major shareholders - top 100 shareholders are searchable by shareholder name back to 1980
* Financial profiles - going back to at least 1998
* Prices - high, low and close prices back to 1990, price charts
* Capital events - listings back to 1992
* Indices and sector data - back to 1967 which can be charted
* Company history - when companies listed and delisted, or changed names
* Research area - includes current NZX prices and indices
* Now includes Tradeable debt
* Fonterra Shareholders market
* Archive - New Zealand company annual reports back to 1990 (Reports Service at top left of screen)
The database no longer contains ASX listed company annual reports.
Current information is also available from i-Search.
NZX Company Research is related to 4 subjects. Explore these subjects to find other useful databases.