New Zealand Acts, Statutory Regulations, Bills and Supplementary Order Papers on the official legislation website.
Provides up-to-date versions of the following legislation:
- Acts of Parliament (public Acts, local Acts, private Acts, imperial Acts in force in New Zealand, provincial Acts and provincial Ordinances in force in New Zealand)
- Regulations (as published in the Statutory Regulations series and Imperial subordinate legislation in force in New Zealand)
- Bills (Government Bills, Members Bills, Local Bills and Private Bills)
- Supplementary Order Papers (SOPs)
- Bills before the House or its select committees and Supplementary Order Papers associated with those Bills. (In progress. Some Bills and Supplementary Order Papers are labelled 'Unofficial version' to indicate that they have yet to be checked by the Office of the Clerk.)
All future Bills and Supplementary Order Papers will be added to the website.
Provided by the Parliamentary Counsel Office.
Access freely available to the public.
New Zealand Legislation is related to 1 subjects. Explore these subjects to find other useful databases.