With the Library mobile app, you can search the Catalogue for books, journals, theses, films and recordings. The Library mobile app allows you to access your library account to renew items you have borrowed or to place a recall. You can book a Kate Edger Information Common's PC on the go. You can also discover items recently added to the Library collections through New Books, book a Library Workshop, or find out the latest news through our blogs and the University's Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Library Catalogue - search books, journals, theses, films, recordings and much more...
- My Library Account - check due dates, renew items and place a recall.
- Book a PC - reserve a PC in the Kate Edger IC ahead of time.
- New Books - view books recently added to the Library collections.
- Library Hours - check the opening hours of all libraries and information commons.
- Library Workshops - come to one of the Library Workshops to help you find resources and gain referencing help for your assignments.
- Library Locator - find your nearest library and/or information commons.
- Library Blogs - read the latest news and events happening at libraries and information commons.
- Articles & more - search over 150 million scholarly articles.
- The University of Auckland Facebook and Twitter - stay up to date with University news and links.
Install the Library mobile app
Databases with mobile interfaces
Let us know what you think of your Library mobile experience. Take a moment to send us your feedback.