Sport and Exercise Science
- Encyclopedia of applied psychology
Coverage includes aging, clinical, cognitive, health, and sports.
- Encyclopedia of human nutrition
Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of human nutrition, including clinical applications.
- Encyclopedia of neuroscience
Covers a wide variety of topics in neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, and related fields.
- Encyclopedia of the neurological sciences
Covers neurological science topics, including stroke, epilepsy, neurotoxicology and neurosurgery.
Handbooks and manuals
- The IOC manual of emergency sports medicine
- The IOC manual of sports injuries
- Netter's sports medicine
- Routledge handbook of applied sports psychology
- Oxford handbook of sport and performance psychology
- Dictionary of sport and exercise science
- The Oxford dictionary of sports science and medicine
- CRC desk reference on sports nutrition
- Imaging reference center
A medical image library offering a combination of high-quality images and evidence-based clinical text on a wide range of diagnoses and conditions.
- Primary pictures interactive anatomy
A dynamic interactive overview of human anatomy on the OVID platform.
Free online databases
- PEDro Physiotherapy evidence database
A database of over 29,000 randomised trials, systematic reviews and clinical practice guidelines in physiotherapy.
APA 6th guides
Access a range of tools and support material to assist your referencing work.
Use this interactive tool to view examples of references.
Covers a range of styles used at the University of Auckland.