- Development bulletin
From the Australian Development Studies Network.
- Pacific Islands monthly
Indexed in the Index New Zealand: INNZ database.
- Finding New Zealand business magazines and newspapers
Library guide for New Zealand journals.
- Asia Pacific business review
- Asian-Pacific law and policy journal
Online journal dedicated to issues facing Asia and the Pacific Rim maintained by the School of Law at the University of Hawaii.
- Business pasifika: a monthly look at business in the Pacific community
- The Contemporary Pacific
An interdisciplinary publication on Pacific studies and contemporary issues in the Pacific region.
- Graduate Journal of Asia-Pacific Studies
A peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal with graduate student contributors from the University of Auckland's Faculty of Arts.
- He Puna Kōrero: Journal of Maori and Pacific development
From the School of Maori and Pacific Development, University of Waikato.
- Islands business
Online full text issues from May 2005 in PINI database. Print copies start from 1978 and can be found under the following titles:
- Journal of Asia-Pacific business
Contains mainly Western Pacific Asian research.
- Journal of the Asia Pacific economy (JAPE)
- NZ Pacific Navigator
From the Pacific Islands Trade and Investment Commission, ceased in July 2010.
- Pacific Economic Review
Covers all areas of economics, particularly analysis of economic issues, in the Asia Pacific area.
- Theses and dissertations
Search for University of Auckland theses, and for theses and dissertations from universities throughout New Zealand and the world.
- Union List of Higher Degree Theses
An annual print bibliography of New Zealand theses with coverage from 1910 onwards. Available from the New Zealand and Pacific Collection on Level G of the General Library, call number 013.37895 U581.
- Bibliographic index of Pacific theses in New Zealand universities
Provides a list of theses to 2009.
- Universal business directory Asia-Pacific (1987-1996)
Universal business directory for Pacific Islands (1956-1986)
Historic directories held in storage and available on request.
International business directory containing information on a company's executives, brief financials, branches, localities, a list of products and services, and trade and brand names.
- Papua New Guinea business information and street directory
Print held until 2002, latest directory available online.
- American Samoa
- Cook Islands-Rarotonga
- Kingdom of Tonga
- New Caledonia
- Solomon Islands
- Tokelau Islands