Endnote at the University
- Students – EndNote is installed on all library and information commons computers.
- Staff – If EndNote is not installed on a computer you are using please contact computer support staff for your department/faculty.
Endnote at home
- Students – EndNote X6 is available to purchase on CD from the Kate Edger Information Commons, the Grafton Information Commons, the Epsom Information Commons and the Tamaki Information Commons. The cost is $60.00.
- Staff –Staff wishing to download EndNote X6 for home use can do so here.
EndNote System and hardware requirements
Upgrade from an earlier version to EndNote X6
If you are running an earlier version of EndNote, to upgrade to Version X6 you need to:
- Backup your EndNote Libraries
- Open the Library in EndNote.
- From the File menu, select Save a Copy.
- Use the file dialog box to select where you want to save your back-up copy.
Back-up your EndNote Library
- Uninstall the earlier version of EndNote
- From the Windows Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features in Windows 7) to see the list of currently installed programs.
- Select EndNote version and click the Remove button (or Uninstall in Windows 7).
- Install EndNote X6